Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sales and Stuff

Please check it out!!

Ending at MIDNIGHT Oct 2nd...Buy 2 Full Size Free Soaps, Get 1 Free!! Please Enter "Promotion" into the message box when ordering (just order two soaps, not three).

Ending at MIDNIGHT Oct 3rd...Buy a $5 and up item get a FREE 2 oz bar of soap and sample of my smoothie lotion! Please Enter "SUDSIE" Into the message box to take advantage of this one!!

You can only pick one of the two, not both!!

SudsAndBubbles Point Program.
For ever $1 spent in my shop you get 2 points. With those points you can buy free soaps, gift certificates, goodie packs, etc. Please enter your email address in the message box so I can email you your point total and the Reward list!

I have a ton of gorgeous scents.
-Autumn Sprite which is a blend of Sandalwood and Rose
-Fairy Laughter which is a yummy blend of Strawberry & Cream
-S'Mores which smells like the real thing
-Fudge Brownie (my husband thinks I actually make brownies when I'm using this scent)
-Vanilla Blackberry Cotton Candy which is sweet yet warm at the same time! Lovely new scent
-Egg Nog
-Witches Brew - and intoxicating blend of spices!

I also have some lovely tarts listed, some of my home blended herb teas using fresh herbs.

All of my items are reasonably priced and VERY affordable.

I can also do custom gift baskets, or if there is a scent you're dying to have, let me know, I may be able to come up with it!

Thanks for looking and have an awesome day!

No comments: